No-carb halloumi wraps
6g Thyme, chopped
½ Chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
1 Red pepper, finely sliced
Salt and pepper 200g
100g Red cabbage, finely sliced
40g Radish, finely sliced
30ml Sesame oil
30ml Hoisin sauce
320g Halloumi cheese, sliced 0,5cm thick
100g Butter lettuce, cups
- Place a pan with a drizzle of cooking oil over a low-medium heat. Add the thyme, chilli (to your heat preference), paprika and red pepper. Cook until the red pepper has softened, about 5-7 minutes, shifting the ingredients occasionally.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan and season.
- In another bowl, mix together the red cabbage, radish, some fresh lemon juice, sesame oil and hoisin sauce. Season to taste and add further lemon juice if required.
- Return the pan over a medium heat. Add a drizzle of cooking oil and when the pan is hot, cook the halloumi slices for about 1-2 minutes per side until golden on the outside and melting on the inside.
- Plate up butter lettuce cup and fill.