200g cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
30g rocket leaves
30g Parmesan cheese
30ml olive oil
Balsamic vinegar, to dress at end
1. Halve tomatoes and crush garlic.
2. Lightly oil a roasting pan. Place tomato halves in the pan, cut side up.
3. Heat honey in microwave for 20 seconds.
4. Mix honey with the crushed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Spoon mixture over the cherry tomatoes.
6. Roast for about 15 minutes, until golden and delicious.
7. Rub both sides of your steak with olive oil, salt and pepper.
8. Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Cook steak for about 2 to 3 minutes each side, depending on how you like your meat.
9. While the steak is cooking, shave parmesan and wash rocket.
10. When all done let steak rest for a few minutes.
11. Serve by slicing steak and tossing with rocket, tomatoes and parmesan. Drizzle with oil and balsamic to your preference.