20-minute meal: Beetroot, lime and quinoa salad
Beetroot, lime and quinoa salad
1 baby onion
50ml red wine vinegar
25ml lemon juice
10ml Dijon mustard
25ml olive oil
- Peel beetroot and into quarters, place in boiling water and cook until tender (10 minutes), remove from water and allow to cool in fridge.
- Place quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes, or until cooked. Strain and leave on baking tray to cool in fridge.
- Slice baby onion in rounds (2mm thick) and place in vinegar and sugar until ready to serve.
- Whisk together lemon juice, mustard and olive oil until emulsified to form dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except feta and mix well.
- Place on serving dish and crumble feta over the top.